Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, you will develop and implement a marketing plan that drives revenue growth through our Channel partners and raises awareness and engagement of Actual Experience within our target audiences. This is a part-time role that has the potential to develop to full-time in line with business growth.
- Develop and lead Account Based Marketing programmes to drive revenue growth through our Channel partners.
- Ensure all campaigns use an integrated approach incorporating multiple channels (e.g. social, web, email, PR etc) to support the awareness and engagement of key audiences within our Channel partners.
- Develop thought leadership content (e.g. blogs, whitepapers, infographics, videos etc) to position Actual as experts in User Experience Management.
- Manage the Actual Experience website and social accounts (LinkedIn & Twitter).
- Ensure all marketing activities comply with relevant data and security law (e.g. GDPR).
- Responsible for designing, coordinating/creating and producing product literature and sales collateral in accordance with Channel Sales requirements.
- Develop relationships with our Channel Partner
- Marketing teams and develop content and marketing campaigns with our partners.
- Work with Product on positioning and messaging, competitive intelligence and launch plans
- Responsible for actively defining, managing and maintaining Actual’s brand identity including branded templates, artwork, fonts, colour schemes, tone of voice and brand compliance
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Commission, negotiate and manage marketing agencies (ABM, video, PR, digital, creative etc) to ensure the timely and cost-effective provision of services
- Manage and develop the annual marketing budget
- Manage and develop a small marketing team
Key Responsibilities Experience / Qualifications
- Broad product marketing skillset (content, analytics, social, CRM, brand, digital)
- Account Based Marketing experience
- Minimum CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing level 6 (or equivalent)
- Marketing experience with channel sales structure
- Marketing experience in a global business
- Experience developing a marketing plan
- Experience messaging across multiple platforms using varied tactics
- Experience of using the HubSpot marketing automation platform (Marketing Hub, CRM and CMS) – or similar platforms.
- Knowledge of governmental laws affecting marketing to ensure compliance
- Experience managing agencies in the US and UK
- Minimum 2 years line management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with engaging interpersonal skills
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Background in a technology or software as a service company
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Flexibility over working hours (3 full days or 3 days split over 5 days. 3 full days with one working from home day or 3 days split over 5 days with two working from home days.)
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Actual Experience plc will collect your personal information for the purpose of the recruitment process, to evaluate your skills and suitability for the role you applied for, and to make any necessary adjustments where applicable. We will only use the information you provide to us, directly or indirectly, as part of your job application. Your personal information will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If your application is successful and we decide to offer you a position with us, we will save the information we have collected about you during the recruitment process onto our internal company systems. We will also share some of your personal information with third parties to carry out a background check, including a criminal convictions check, obtain references from previous employers and to register you with our employee benefits provider.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your personal information for 12 months, so that we can contact you about openings you might be interested in, and to comply with any legal obligations we are subject to.
When you have any questions, or would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact Actual Experience directly.
By submitting your application, you confirm you have read and understood this Recruitment Privacy Notice.