To apply for this role please send your CV and a Covering letter to us with answers to the following questions:
- Why would you like to join Actual Experience?
- What specific value can you offer to the role?
- Why are you going to be successful in this role?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented Business to Business Sales Professional to join our Analytics as a Service Enterprise Sales Organisation.
The successful candidate(s) will be selling our unique Human Experience Analytics (AaaS) to business leaders within a specified vertical market.
The individual will be supported by our roster of blue chip go to market partners, dedicated marketing and technical sales support.
This is an excellent opportunity to get in at the early stages of a scale up organisation and as such will allow for extensive career scope.
In return for the right candidate we are offering a competitive package and the chance to be part of a fast growing, innovative, scale up company in the emerging space of Human Experience Analytics.
- Reports to the Chief Customer Officer, as part of the Enterprise Sales Team
- Works on an assigned territory / vertical / named accounts
- Works towards achieving an allocated revenue target
- Supports Actual Experience overall go to market strategy
- Works closely with colleagues in deployment, product management and marketing to meet customer needs and grow allocated account
- Meet and or exceed agreed sales targets in the designated territory
- Develop a strategic sales plan
- Uncover and lead engagements
- Lead a virtual team of relevant company personnel to close opportunities and grow revenue
- Build a strong relationship with key client stakeholders to further develop opportunities and create reference customers
- 5+ years B2B sales experience
- Looking for an organisation where they are able to contribute in a culture where people thrive and not just survive
- Proven new business experience. With the desire to continue this focus initially as an individual contributor, and then with potential to move to a sector lead
- Proven experience of selling high value solutions to senior stakeholders
- Proven ability to manage and motivate a virtual team in a sales campaign
- Proven experience in one or more vertical markets
- Proven experience of solution selling
- Ability to demonstrate a consultative type sales approach
- Comfortable with an ever-changing environment
- Self-motivated, resilient, tenacious and with a desire to succeed
- Ability to work from home and travel as required
- Proficient in general business IT tools (Google, Microsoft etc.)
- Technology / software sales
- Partner sales model experience
Other Key Skills & Requirements
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Driving license
Recruitment Privacy Notice
Actual Experience plc will collect your personal information for the purpose of the recruitment process, to evaluate your skills and suitability for the role you applied for, and to make any necessary adjustments where applicable. We will only use the information you provide to us, directly or indirectly, as part of your job application. Your personal information will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
If your application is successful and we decide to offer you a position with us, we will save the information we have collected about you during the recruitment process onto our internal company systems. We will also share some of your personal information with third parties to carry out a background check, including a criminal convictions check, obtain references from previous employers and to register you with our employee benefits provider.
If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your personal information for 12 months, so that we can contact you about openings you might be interested in, and to comply with any legal obligations we are subject to.
When you have any questions, or would like to exercise one of your data protection rights, please contact Actual Experience directly.
By submitting your application, you confirm you have read and understood this Recruitment Privacy Notice.